You can only purchase tickets from Ticketmaster within the ticket purchase limit predefined for the event. This ticket purchase limit is defined in the first page of purchase. It is aimed through this application to prevent the unfair ticket purchases. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. If we identify any breaches of these restrictions, whether by multiple credit card users, members of the same household or by use of automated means to purchase tickets, we reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number. Use of automated means to purchase tickets is strictly prohibited. Ticketmaster accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (United Arab Emirates Dirhams) , being UAE as Ticketmaster’s country of domicile. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment method, the details on the customer’s ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Fraud
- WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
- Ticket prices
- My tickets say "General Admission." What does that mean?
- Why is it that sometimes I hear about an event that is supposed to go on sale, but when I call Ticketmaster or visit a TicketmasterRetail Outlet, they don't know anything about it?
- What is an Internet Presale?
- Are there other ways I can purchase tickets to events I am interested in attending?
- Why do we request your address, postal/zip code and or phone number?
- Ticket Limit