When an event goes on sale, tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person. We do not reserve a specific amount of tickets for different distribution channels, so the odds of getting tickets are the same no matter how you choose to get your tickets. (Please note that Canadian phone centres sell tickets for all geographical locations and retail outlets generally only sell tickets for a specific geographic region.) From time to time, promoters conduct "internet only presales" or other promotions that are available via only one distribution channel. In such a promotion, you can only purchase tickets through that particular distribution channel. Find out more.
Articles in this section
- Last-Minute Ticket Availability
- Why are there limits on how many tickets I can buy?
- Why does Ticketmaster enforce a time limit when making purchases online?
- May I exchange my tickets if better seats become available later, or if a second show is announced?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available a few minutes after the event goes on sale?
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly for popular events?
- Can I improve my odds for getting tickets by purchasing through one particular distribution channel?