Often, the venue or promoters prefer to wait until all terms about the event are finalized to protect the consumer from being misinformed. We don't release any information until we receive authorization from the promoter or venue; sometimes, this can happen after the media has already begun publicizing the event.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Fraud
- WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
- Ticket prices
- My tickets say "General Admission." What does that mean?
- Why is it that sometimes I hear about an event that is supposed to go on sale, but when I call Ticketmaster or visit a TicketmasterRetail Outlet, they don't know anything about it?
- What is an Internet Presale?
- Are there other ways I can purchase tickets to events I am interested in attending?
- Why do we request your address, postal/zip code and or phone number?
- Ticket Limit